Here are some of the good things God is doing in Haiti, oftentimes using our hands, feet, and hearts. (We know everyone’s busy – if you’re hurried, you can get a great summary just by reading the words in bold. 🙂 )
We rejoice in this past trip:
- GOD HAS worked out everything concerning the purchase of the property for the Mission Center. This will be used to house small evangelism teams and our family as needed.
- GOD HAS brought our attention to land to be used for the church in Tinot that is for sale, and it “just so happens” to be right across the street from the Mission Center property!
For $860 we can have the perfect lot for an awesome group of people to someday have a permanent place to meet.
- GOD HAS led us to show the JESUS Film in two locations even in the midst of a busy schedule. (We should never be too busy to pray or witness!) Thirteen wonderful, precious souls were saved to the glory of God. Pastors of nearby churches were present to be a connection point for discipleship.
- GOD HAS helped with providing 10 more sponsors for the children of Savanne
Tabac (the village where we often work.) We minister among the poorest of the poor. God is pleased according to the Word that you are helping in this way! Praise God! They will able to go to a Christian school and learn about God and His ways!!!
- GOD HAS graciously given us great people to work with in Haiti. They are some of the most selfless people on the planet. We are honored to work with them!
- GOD HAS given us safe travels in and back and forth from Port au Prince.
- GOD HAS given us health and wellness while we minister!
- GOD HAS bumped us up to first class travels on the way home in answer to Micah’s and Darrell’s prayers. 🙂
We need your help praying for provision for these things God has placed on our hearts. If we don’t pray, it could be God’s will and yet it will not take place unless we pray. There is favor for God to hear us as we ask for this according to His will. “Whatever you ask in My name, that will I do.” (John 14:13)
Would you please pray with us that:
- people would continue to be saved as we go out. They would be convicted of sin, set free from the occult, and discipled in the local church.
- the Church at Tinot would continue to flourish and grow. As God brings in the people, that the pastors would do a great job caring for them.
- people will continue to be favorably disposed to us, just like the Egyptian were to the Israelites as they were leaving Egypt.
- monthly donors will continue to join in this work. There are people out there wanting to invest in good soil, and I believe we are walking in that sweet spot of God’s grace. Pray that God connects us.
- our family and the families of the board members will continue to be protected from attack, both while on the mission field and off. This is a battle, and the enemy doesn’t play nice. We send a big thank you for those ongoing prayers for our family.
- we would continue to declare God’s Word fearlessly and that signs would continue to follow us: healings, rain or cessation of rain. divine appointments, words of wisdom, words of Knowledge and prophecies.
- safety in travel and great benefits to pastors and churches in Haiti during the next trip, Sept. 18. We will be serving in partnership with Project HOPE conducting a Pastors Training Conference.
Since our return, God has provided a professional to draw the building plans for the Mission Center. God is stirring the hearts of His people to action concerning the many things He wants to do reach the lost through the people of Gospel for Haiti. This Mission Center will be an integral part of what the future holds for our mission in Tinot and around Haiti. Namely, it will be a place from which many will be sent out with the express purpose of reaching the Lost. This is our first and last goal. Through the church in Tinot, we also want to encourage the indigenous people to go out and evangelize their own people with the same and/or more passion.
We love you all and appreciate you more than you know. We could not be doing the things that we are doing today without your prayers and help along the way.
PEOPLE ARE BEING SAVED!!!! Praise God!!!